Helpful links and Tareas de "Aventura": Here are some links to common homework choices, and other ways to get practice and have fun with your Spanish!
- Word Reference: online Spanish-English dictionary
- Quizlet: Join my class, "srareid" to practice all vocab and grammar with "flash cards" and games of each unit.
- Desafío Instagramele: Take Instagram shots with captions in Spanish following these daily themes, and tag me @srareid and #instragramele
- Screencasts by Sra. Reid and Sr. Jordan: learn grammar concepts with English tutorials, also some vocab by Sr. Jordan
- My Youtube Playlists: Videos I've grouped by level and theme
- Studyspanish.com: grammar tutorials in English and free quizzes. Click on subjects on left column.
- Spanish Language and Culture: practice grammar and listen to popular songs
- Mi vida loca: A module for learning and practicing Spanish with interactive episodes. So fun! From BBC
- BBC Learning Spanish: Lots of practice and fun stuff to learn by level.
- Duolingo: A free website and app to learn and practice several languages.
- FluentU: Videos with scripts and practice.
- Don Quijote Cultura: Articles about the cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. Read and listen, vocab lists, photos. Also in English.
- Animated verbs: Get an explanation and the forms of all beginner verbs with this helpful verb tutorial
- Animated verbs, level 2
- El alfabeto en español
- Números en español
How to type Spanish accent and punctuation marks:
You can always take the long route of "Insert," then "Symbol" and select the character...or try these shortcuts, both for PC and Mac.